Saturday, August 10, 2013

My Little Pony Toy Haul



While we were out thrifting today, we stopped by a local discount store to check out their toy section. Mostly because it was Saturday and we did NOT want to have to deal with crazy Walmart people on the weekend. I'm very glad that we did, because I found some adorable My Little Pony toys!



The sets that I ended up purchasing the "Elements of Harmony Friends" and "Cake Family Babysitting Fun" Character Collections. From what I can see through the packaging, the paint jobs look really good (something that had kept me from buying previous sets was the horrifically messy coloring). I really like the Elements of Harmony set because, Nightmare Moon (obviously), but there are some neat characters that you don't see often.



 

I also picked up some of the Neon Bright blind bags. I only picked up three (whyyyyyyy) and totally wish I had grabbed more. The coloring on these guys is incredibly cool! I like the gradient in the coloring, being more intense at the top of the figure. And I got Big Macintosh (my favorite), so that was a big win. Lemon Hearts looks a little fucked up, but I don't expect blind bags to look super amazing.

<3





No comments:

Post a Comment