Sunday, October 13, 2013

Busy weekend.

 This weekend is an insane one where I live. There's at least 3 different festivals in the neighboring towns and it seems like everyone and their cat has come up to look at leaves and buy apples. Naturally, I chose this day to go run some errands, but on the plus side I got a flyer for a new frozen yogurt joint opening nearby! Totally worth it.


My outfit for the day! So thankful for Fall weather so I can break out the tights and boots. <3

Cardigan - Nordstrom
Lace Dress - T.J Maxx
Skirt - Express
Tights - Walmart
Velvet Boots - Dr. Martens (old)
Painted Tote Bag - Handmade
Leather Cuff - Macy's (old)
Vintage Key Necklace - Handmade

 A huge tourist spot in our little town. Trains, apparently, are the thing to do. Even if they bring you to much smaller towns with little to do.

 I found this cute, plastic brooch at a charity shop while out for a quarter. Um, yes. Kind of mixture of Precious Moments meets 70s Alice in Wonderland?


No comments:

Post a Comment